Find my Products on Redbubble!

Thursday 23 February 2017

Big Decisions

This is going to be a lot of writing, I do apologise but I am currently on my own, having a bit of a panic and needing to vent. I also know that everything is going to be okay but that doesn't stop me worrying uncontrollably!

Oh why did this have to all happen on a week when I was spending time alone!

The thing is I have been offered an opportunity that's going to be amazing and I plan to sign up and get going with it.
The other side of it is that even though this is something I really wanted to do... it's also very new to me and a lot of work.

I'm basically sitting here in semi dark having a proper little panic over this whole situation which at the same time is also making me laugh out loud as I know I'm being a doofus!

It just had to time it on the couple of days when my OH isn't around and I haven't had much chance to talk to him... I didn't realise how much I talk things over with him to get a good idea of what I'm doing!

So yes. Here I am. Being a total doofus and laughing at my own anxiety. It's fun being me! XD

I will actually talk about this big scary thing more in a later post when I'm not acting like a deer in headlights but for now all I will say is that I'm doing something fairly big in a few weeks time and it's going to be a great adventure even if i is scaring the life outta me right now!

There will be a lot of work and a lot of new things going on, I hope to actually post about this as I go to share the adventure and craziness of all of this!

Phew... I really don't know what to say... This is what happens when something big and unexpected happens to someone who runs a small art business... You know I haven't expected half of the stuff that's been going on for the past year, everything has been such a big new surprise and this grand adventure has become so much more insane and wonderful than I could have ever expected!

I promise to actually explain myself in another post, I know this one is probably a complete jumble of words and I doubt I make much sense but I'm probably giving over my exact feelings.... overwhelmed excitement and a touch of fear!

Here's to a new challenge I guess! 2017 you beauty!

And now to go chill out and hide in a little comfort bubble known as a hot bath and stuff my face with chocolate... I really shouldn't be left alone, I don't do adult well!


No comments:

Post a Comment