Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 22 May 2017

The Excitement Is Growing!

Kingdom's Family Fair



This is it! This weekend will be my first ever time as a stall holder at a craft fair! And I am so, so, so excited!

Thanks to a few hiccups last week I did hit a point of burn out and was just so grumpy and stressed! I don't want people to think I'm running through this without any stress because I can tell you now the stress is real and my poor partner is having to deal with a nervous wreck most days XD Luckily that has passed and I'm on the final stretch and as I said, I'm super excited!

I'll be getting the products all printed up this week so that they're all fresh and shiny and ready to go to their new homes!
This is the part that's going to be both fun and insane, I'm going to be surrounded by all my illustrations, maybe even buried under them at this rate! :P

So this week expect to get ready with me as I prepare for the most exciting thing I've done with Silly Badger Designs so far!

Our Biggest Adventure Yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment