Find my Products on Redbubble!

Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Ratty Post!

Pet rat portrait commissions are now listed in the shop




Here's something for the rat owners and lovers out there! A custom pet portrait of your little mischief!

I offer both A5 and A4 sizes working from photos of your pets.
Prices are;-
A5-£25.00
A4-£35.00

If you're interested or want more information go to my Etsy Shop or to go straight to the listing. If you want to talk things through with me before making your order feel free to contact me through Etsy.

These portraits make great gifts, I've always done pet portraits but the ratties have been the most popular over the past year so I'd like to offer these more clearly.


They're also lots of fun to work on and I've had so many happy customers!

You can also find more ratty gifts and cards over on my Etsy shop and through my Redbubble shop, go check them out!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment