Find my Products on Redbubble!

Monday 26 June 2017

Folksy Fun

Well yesterday was our last craft fair of this season, it's been lots of fun and we've met some wonderful people and the positive comments from people about my work has been fantastic. If I was ever doubting what I do before I now know for sure that I'm doing this right.
That's a huge confidence boost for someone who has never done a business course or an art degree!

But due to low funds and a slow summer I'm going to have to slow down a bit on the craft fairs, not to mention time to actually prepare for them is getting slim as other commitments are cropping up all the time! And if I'm to be honest, after the past couple of months I'm close to burning out. Not that I haven't enjoyed it because it has been such a fantastic experience and I've loved it but I've forgotten how to balance things so I think I need to take a couple of months out before getting back in to fairs.

So if you came and saw us, a huge thank you to you and to the super people who bought from me, you're amazing and you made me do a happy dance!

In other news...

                                                       Folksy, Modern British Craft

I now have a Folksy shop to go with my Etsy shop! I've ignored Folksy for some time but recently have been wanting to expand my audience a bit so I started looking around at what was available... I was shocked to find Folksy being rather awesome!
So, putting my hatred for prouct descriptions aside I joined there and then and I have no regrets. I don't have too many products available so far as I haven't had the time to properly sit down and get organised what with the craft fair happening and then Etsy orders cropping up but so far I've had a fantastic reaction and I'm really enjoying it.

You can find my Folksy shop by going here

I'm hoping to add more to the shop soon and potentially add some little one of a kinds up like the odd needle felted item or original paintings, there will be some different listings to what's on my etsy shop from time to time which I will advertise here or over on my Instagram

I've also been playing with my shop packaging lately and giving it a few little twists, I now have a thank you card to send out with orders, something I've been wanting to do for a while now and I also have a little fun project involving confetti! Don't worry, there's not much in there but it adds a little fun like receiving a gift through the post.

This week there are a lot of life things happening which is of course very bleh... I have to be very tidy which for a creative can be fairly difficult!
I also have an art trade going on which is lots of fun, I can't wait to get working on it more! I have lots to keep me busy!

So for now that is all, as before thank you if you came down to the craft fairs and said hi, it's been awesome and thank you to everyone who has been supporting me lately. It keeps me going on the dark days that make me want to give up!

And as a final note,go check out Lemon's Lovely Loot you can find lots of awesome, shiny, fun items! Go check it out!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment