Find my Products on Redbubble!

Friday 10 November 2017

Goals, Goals, Goals

At the beginning of this year I made myself a few fun business goals for Silly Badger Designs. I didn't obsess over them as I had no idea whether they were actually achievable.

One of these goals was to reach 100 orders this year.

I thought this might be a bit of a push as I didn't even make it to 40 orders last year so being able to reach 100 in another year seemed a little bit hopeful.

Although I hit that goal a few months ago, and then today I look at my stats and find out that I've had 100 orders exactly this year so far!!

For a small business who struggles at times this is a huge celebration for me.

This past week has seen me hit rock bottom with confidence, feeling as though I'm doing everything wrong and that I'll never make something of this. I really was in a dark place and was losing all hope for my little business and my art skills.
Luckily I pulled myself out of that and got back to work but reaching this goal has also given me a reality check.

Sure I'm still in the growing stage, this is only my second year and I have absolutely no training or experience in any of this!

Last year I made 36 orders for the whole year and this year a whopping 100 orders and we're only in November!


Definitely time for celebrations in the Badger Den!

So I want to say a great big THANK YOU! To everyone who has supported my little business over the past year and for helping me to achieve my silly little goal :) 

You're all amazing and to celebrate I'm doing a special coupon for anyone who follows me here and on social media, just use code THANKYOU17 at the check out on any order over £5.00 to get 10% off!

Go to the shop and take a look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment