Find my Products on Redbubble!

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Christmas Opening Info

Sorry I've been so quiet on here! Life has been so hectic I've barely had time to sleep let alone write.

I'm here to say that tomorrow is my last posting date for Christmas orders (UK only) so if you're super last minute you need to order from me TODAY. I will still be sending out any later orders until Friday 22nd December which will be my last working day of the year!

Orders posted after tomorrow will not arrive for Christmas, not to mention the postal service has been... interesting as usual in how long it takes for things to arrive!

So after the important stuff I just want to say a great big thank you to everyone who has kept me so busy this festive season. I know I may grumble at times and it may seem like I'm flustered but like any job at this time of year, it happens.
But I am definitely not grumbling about people ordering from Silly Badger Designs! Every single order has left me filled with joy and has been such a great help during a time of year where I struggle. 

So a great big thank you to you all! To everyone who has supported me and my little business this year. Thank you for letting me realise and live my dream job.

So, from me and all the helpers at Silly Badger Designs I wish you a very merry Christmas and a super fantastic new year!





No comments:

Post a Comment